Friday, April 29, 2016

Friends family and all things me...😌

I don't know where to start.... I think this post is going to be the least edited and realist post I've ever made, you all know how important family is especially to me but I don't think I ever speak about how important friends are to me..... Today is the memories assembly and I'm trying to stay as positive as I can, my friends are leaving ,most of them at least and it's not like I'm never going to see them again but it's not going to be the same, I won't sit at lunch with them laughing at the simple things and I won't fool around with them running up and down these halls ever again... Today is the sadest day of the year. These pictures reflect the things that mean the most to me and the moments I want to cherish forever... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment