Wednesday, February 3, 2016

101-ish THINGS ABOUT ME 

  1.  Born may 14th, 1998

  2.  Born in the Bronx (New York city)
  3. I am half Puerto Rican (mother)
  4. I am also half Ecuadorian (father) 
  5.  My first language was Spanish.
  6.  Learned to walk in Puerto Rico
  7. Saw the twin towers fall with mom from our window
  8. Moved after the attack 
  9. Grew up in Miami
  10. Favorite drink is Inca kola!
  11. I HATE bacon
  12. I don't eat ham
  13. I'm a huge superhero fanatic both DC and Marvel comics 
  14. The day i have children I hope for a boy first
  15. I'm really random 
  16. I don't like people but i'm really friendly 
  17. I love doing my makeup
  18. When I graduate I wanna study criminology 
  19. I hope to become a criminologist 
  20. I have three older brothers 
  21. In total I have five nieces and nephews that I adore 
  22. I own a cat named Tobby
  23. My childhood pup passed away about a year ago 
  24. My childhood dog's name was Scottie <3
  25. I just got my first tattoo
  26. My tattoo is something really special to me, ask me about it and i will explain it to you!

  27. If i ever get a ferret id name him rufus
  28. I've dyed my hair bright red and purple before. (not at the same time..)
  29. I've dislocated both thumbs about 4 times play fighting 
  30. My brothers used to bully me as a kid.. now i bully them (:
  31. I sang in the school play my freshmen year (hairspray)
  32. I love singing (huge vocalist)

  33. I'm closest to my mother (my main lady) and whenever she gets sick it breaks my heart...
  34. I go to the gym but I hate PE. 
  35. I am roman catholic
  36. I love dressing up but I don't really dress up at school.
  37. I love my ethnicity and i'm proud of it
  38. I listen to a lot of Latin music
  39. My favorite holidays are Christmas and thanksgiving
  40. Something I would love to do is go paint balling 
  41. I still don't know where i'm going to collage and it freaks me out.
  42. I have an Instagram follow me @lastenia_n_r
  43. I also have snap chat add me @natalieroggiero
  44. yup Facebook as well (natalie roggiero)
  45. when I was a little girl I wanted to be a famous singer
  46. I hate when people chew with their mouths open
  47. I love people who are not afraid to be polite.
  48. I love outgoing people
  49. I obviously need to learn more about myself because this is really difficult. 
  50. I'm not brave at all
  51. I am terrified of frogs
  52. I my favorite thing to do on my free time is sleep
  53. I'm on my phone a lot
  54. I'm shy but once you get to know me I wont shut up.
  55. I'm extra goofy once i get comfortable.
  56. I'm loud but I think that just runs in the family
  57. The one frogs I kind of like are the coqui and its only because they're tiny and from Puerto Rico!!!
  58. I love many animals but i do not do reptiles 
  59. I'm a Taurus
  60. New York giants fan.
  61. my favorite drink is green tea
    or any tea really.
  62. my best friend gets on my last nerves sometimes but i love her to pieces!! 
  63. I'm allergic to the world.. (trees,grass,dust etc...)
  64. I miss the old 90's cartoons and wish they would come back!!!
     
    .

  65. high school has impacted my life in an incredible way,ive learned who's only around to watch me fail. 
  66. but I've also learned through out my high school career to make good relations, such as getting terribly close to someone i'd least expect....my bus driver, shes such an amazing woman and i'm so glad to have met her.
  67. something this woman has thought me is that your not gonna be around your friends or people you enjoy to be around forever and that people come and go but its up to you whether  or not you stay in contact. her and i are still communicate till this day and i wouldn't have it any other way. 
  68.  I've learned that you have to be great full for what and who you have in your life.
  69. I've learned that you should never take advantage of what you have because you could lose it all in a heart beat.
  70.   I think that the one thing everyone should know about me is that i'm an extremely respectful person and I don't judge.  so if you ever need someone to talk to you are more then welcome to come up to me and talk to me. 
  71. last but not least I want everyone reading this to know that the most important thing in my life is family. 
  72. p.s you can say i'm corny all you want but don't get it twisted.... just because i'm mature enough to post the real me doesn't mean i wont put you in your place (:





1 comment:

  1. You are an old soul, Lastenia! This is so thoughtful and creative. I feel like I know you so much better! Thanks for the wonderful pictures, too. I am anxious to read more of your work this semester!

    ReplyDelete